Cancellations and Postponements of ASL Meetings due to public health concerns over COVID-19:
- The Annual Meeting that was to be held at UC Irvine, March 25-28, 2020 has been CANCELLED.
- If you booked a hotel room in either of the ASL-sponsored hotels, you can find the information here for cancellation: https://sites.uci.edu/asl2020/hotel-travel/
- The Pacific Division Meeting, including the ASL Winter Meeting with the APA, that was to be held in San Francisco, April 8-11, 2020 has been CANCELLED.
- More information, including requests for registration fee refunds, can be found here: https://www.apaonline.org/news/493165/2020-APA-Pacific-Division-meeting-canceled.htm
- The 2020 ASL European Summer Meeting (Logic Colloquium) that was to be held in Poznan, Poland, July 13-18, 2020 has been POSTPONED until July 19-24, 2021.
Any questions can be directed to the ASL Secretary-Treasurers Russell Miller (email@example.com) and Reed Solomon (firstname.lastname@example.org), and/or Shannon Miller at the ASL Office (email@example.com).
- July 13-18, 2020 2020 ASL European Summer Meeting (Logic Colloquium) - POSTPONED
- January 6-9, 2021 2021 ASL Winter Meeting (with JMM)
- January 4-7, 2021 2020-2021 ASL Winter Meeting (with APA)