Perspectives Volumes published by the ASL with Cambridge University Press
Members of the ASL are entitled to a 25% discount on books in the Perspectives in Logic series published by Cambridge University Press. Use code ASL2016.
The books listed below are the new and reprinted volumes published by the ASL in conjunction with Cambridge University Press.
(with the year of the last edition in Perspectives):
- Paris and Vencovska: Pure Inductive Logic, 2015
- Simpson: Subsystems of Second Order Arithmetic, second edition, 2009
- Cook and Nguyen: Logical Foundations of Proof Complexity, 2010
- Schwichtenberg and Wainer: Proofs and Computations, 2012
- Henk Barendregt, Wil Dekkers, Richard Statman: Lambda Calculus with Types, 2013
Older Perspectives Volumes originally published by Springer-Verlag
They are also available for purchase in both print and electronic versions at Cambridge University Press.
- Saharon Shelah: Proper and Improper Forcing, 1998
- Petr Hájek and Pavel Pudlák: Metamathematics of First Order Arithmetic, 1998
- Steven Buechler: Essential Stability Theory, 1996
- Gerald E. Sacks: Higher Recursion Theory, 1990
- Marian B. Pour-El and J. Ian Richards: Computability in Analysis and Physics, 1989
- John T. Baldwin: Fundamentals of Stability Theory, 1988
- J. Barwise and S. Feferman, Eds.: Model-Theoretic Logics, 1985
- Keith J. Devlin: Constructibility, 1984
- Jens E. Fenstad: General Recursion Theory, 1980
- Manuel Lerman: Degrees of Unsolvability, 1980
- Peter G. Hinman: Recursion-Theoretic Hierarchies, 1978
- Jon Barwise: Admissible Sets and Structures, 1975